[Freeswitch-users] List of $$ variables

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Wed Aug 21 00:02:04 MSD 2013

On 08/20/2013 01:27 PM, Michael Collins wrote:
> There isn't a list per se, since technically any variable could be used with $$. For this item it's
> best to search the wiki for "bind_server_ip" which yields this page:
>
> https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide#Preprocessor_Variables

I think his question is a list of ones that are not defined in the configs - but already defined.

$${local_ip_v4} is set before vars.xml is scanned.

A list of all the available predefined variables could be useful.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Why are so many spending time watching dark movies about
hopelessness, the macabre, and perversion; why are they reading
books about unfaithfulness and self destruction?  Why is nothing
uplifting, also considered 'cool' or entertaining? -kps