[Freeswitch-users] INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:45:00 MSD 2013

AFAIK port zero is a method of putting the call on hold in a reinvite, and
shouldn't be in the initial invite.

Without a port you can only receive audio not send it (as you have nowhere
to send to).

Your SDP shows the phone is hiding its model - what is it? There's a 2011
mailing list  thread suggesting it may be an issue with a bad firmware on a
type of phone.