[Freeswitch-users] SIP phones -

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Sun Aug 18 04:40:30 MSD 2013

On 08/16/2013 08:22 AM, Avi Marcus wrote:
> Just btw -- this is hardly the first time this question has been asked, and nothing has been
> summarized on the wiki for future reference (that I know of).
> So, someone that has the time....
>
> -Avi

I'm actually summarizing the response here (as it seemed a bit off topic re freeswitch) :

http://wiki.xtronics.com/index.php/SIP_Phones

Work in processes - feel free grab and post on wiki.freeswitch.org

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

The society that puts equality before freedom will
end up with neither. The society that puts freedom
before equality will end up with a great measure of both.
- Milton Freidman