[Freeswitch-users] SIP TLS Issues

Karsten Horsmann - privat khorsmann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 00:37:16 MSD 2013

Hi Adam,

try to change the tls mode in the vars.xml to ssl (see the comments in that file for the correct value).

Some phones are to stupid for tls. This setting helps. And its documented on the wiki.

Cheers karsten

"Lappe, Adam" <Adam.Lappe at qsc.de> schrieb:

Hi all,

Some more things I tried so far:

openssl x509 -noout -modulus -in agent.pem | openssl md5

(stdin)= ebdfb317206ba89d07217c06e1f0d6eb

openssl rsa -noout -modulus -in agent.pem | openssl md5

(stdin)= ebdfb317206ba89d07217c06e1f0d6eb

At least the certificate and private key in the agent.pem are correct.

There is no output on the cli when I try to register a phone.

My guess is that the content of agent.pem and/or cafile.pem is wrong.

Can someone please confirm this?

Best regards,

Adam