[Freeswitch-users] Ademco signaling with mod_spandsp

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Fri Aug 16 20:52:15 MSD 2013

I've been tasked with securing a storage facility with an alarm system.
Basically we'd use POTS or GSM on the site and a POTS line on the
monitoring station. The alarm system is capable of using the ademco
standard. I see there's some code in git in regards to the ademco standard.
Is this usable inside Freeswitch? If so, how can I access it? I'd like to
pay the wiki tax to doxument it if anyone can get me started.

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Rep.
Davri Investments, Inc.