[Freeswitch-users] Wanpipe - Wanrouter help - freetdm and freeswitch

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 17:32:14 MSD 2013

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Ravi <sravi123 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone !
>
> I am not sure if this error is relevant for this mailing list. My
> apologies if this is not the forum. I am trying to configure the Sangoma
> card, with the freetdm installation for Freeswitch. When I complete the
> wanpipe installation, and try wanrouter status, and wanrouter start I get
> the following:
>
> [root at bfree-server log]# wanrouter start
>
> Starting up device: wanpipe1
>

> wanconfig: WAN device wanpipe1 driver load failed !!
> : ioctl(wanpipe1,ROUTER_SETUP) failed:
> : 22 - Invalid argument
>

> Wanpipe driver did not load properly
> Please check /var/log/wanrouter and
> /var/log/messages for errors
>
> Configuring interfaces: w1g1 w1g1: unknown interface: No such device
>
> done.
>
> Can anyone help me understand why this is happening ? And how to resolve
> it.

Per the error message, it failed to configure the card due to an invalid
argument. As indicated in the error message as well, more information is
contained in /var/log/messages and /var/log/wanrouter

When asking for help like this, you have to include your wanpipe
configuration. If you provide all configuration to tech support (they have
a nice script that collects your hardware info and what not) they should be
able to point to the error right away (may be you can as well if you check
the logs).

Cheers,

*Moises Silva
**Manager, Software Engineering***

msilva at sangoma.com

Sangoma Technologies

100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham, ON L3R 9R6 Canada

t.   +1 800 388 2475 (N. America)

t.   +1 905 474 1990 x128

f.   +1 905 474 9223

**<http://www.sangoma.com/contact?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email+signatures>