[Freeswitch-users] SIP phones -

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 16 17:21:58 MSD 2013

The thing is with the polycom configs, theres really only a few things you
actually have to touch from the default configs... And their 500 page admin
guide is that size because they exhaustively document things... They even
document the settings you should never touch...

And that's a good idea for the weekly conference call! I like it... We'll
get that one on the schedule soon!