[Freeswitch-users] Auto-detecting Local IP when no gateway set

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 15 20:23:12 MSD 2013

I'm not sure this will work since Siri's customer appears to already use
multiple sip profiles on the system.  I get the nagging feeling that a
technical problem is trying to solve a social problem here:  maybe the
easy solution is for Siri to tell the customer that if they change the
IP addresses on the server that they are equally responsible for
updating the FreeSWITCH configs.

-Yossi