[Freeswitch-users] How to check who is attacking my fs server?

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Sun Aug 11 20:29:52 MSD 2013

You can use xml_cdr to log all calls going through your box. Xml_cdr tends
to capture almost everything including where the UDP packet came from IP
header wise.

You can also try Brain West's blacklist here:

http://daffy.bkw.org/blacklist.txt

That black list blocks IPs that are known to be attacking boxes and so far,
it's pretty freaking effective against them ;)