[Freeswitch-users] Wanpipe - Wanrouter help - freetdm and freeswitch

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 20:14:05 MSD 2013

Hi Ravi,

best forum is read the fine sangoma wiki for proper driver installation
http://wiki.sangoma.com/ and if that didnt work, try the nice sangoma
support.

Sangoma + FreeSWITCH is a working combination. Whats unknown is <??? Linux
Distro> and Wanpipe Driver <??? Version). That should you collect before
contact sangoma techdesk.

2013/8/9 Ravi <sravi123 at yahoo.com>

> Hello Everyone !
>
> I am not sure if this error is relevant for this mailing list. My
> apologies if this is not the forum. I am trying to configure the Sangoma
> card, with the freetdm installation for Freeswitch. When I complete the
> wanpipe installation, and try wanrouter status, and wanrouter start I get
> the following:
>
> [root at bfree-server log]# wanrouter start
>
> Starting up device: wanpipe1
>

> wanconfig: WAN device wanpipe1 driver load failed !!
> : ioctl(wanpipe1,ROUTER_SETUP) failed:
> : 22 - Invalid argument
>

> Wanpipe driver did not load properly
> Please check /var/log/wanrouter and
> /var/log/messages for errors
>
> Configuring interfaces: w1g1 w1g1: unknown interface: No such device
>
> done.
>
> Can anyone help me understand why this is happening ? And how to resolve
> it.
>
> Thanks.
> Ravi

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org