[Freeswitch-users] OpenWRT Router changes public IP to it's private IP

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:57:37 MSD 2013

Hey,
Are you running the SIP nat module on openers? There are 2 SIP modules and
One of the 2 is responsible for changing SIP packets. You can disable it.
The other One is responsible for opening ports. I don't use both as I fond
it top risky after some tests. However, it may depend on your environment.

Michel
Op 8 aug. 2013 22:42 schreef "Brian Foster" <bdfoster at davri.com> het
volgende: