[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch and Yealink

Ivan ivan at c3i.bg
Thu Aug 8 21:01:53 MSD 2013

You have to set the variable in the dialplan, before bridging. You can
also set it directly in the bridge command.

More details at:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Codec_Negotiation

But the only way to really know what is going on is to enable siptrace
on your sofia profile and see what is offered before your endpoint
hangups (if you post your debug, please post on freeswitch's pastebin).

ivan