[Freeswitch-users] Bypass_media_after_bridge doesn't works

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 18:15:39 MSD 2013

Hi Michael,

After your mail, I did several test and looked into the packets, but the
phones doesn't insert any reference to the NAT_ADDRESS.
Freeswitch adds the parameter "received=NAT_ADDRESS" in the via header
(for the aggressive-nat-detection) and sometimes changes the SDP connect
information to the NAT_ADDRESS instead of the PHONE_PRIVATE_ADDRESS.

Could the bypass_media_after_bridge fail in some calls?

Regards,