[Freeswitch-users] Correlate Call-ID

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Wed Aug 7 14:12:02 MSD 2013

Hello,

I was wondering about the below scenario and if it's possible to do in FreeSwitch:

The setup is like this: Carrier --- FreeSwitch --- Kamailio --- UAS

The UAS sends a SIP INVITE to Kamailio. Kamailio relays the INVITE to FreeSwitch. FreeSwitch creates a new call leg towards the Carrier (new INVITE). So far pretty basic.
When the carrier responds back with a  200 OK, I need to append the Call-ID of the 200 OK to the 200 OK of the initial INVITE as a custom header. Is this possible?

Regards,

Grant