[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch and Yealink

Paul pasha at prosperity4ever.com
Wed Aug 7 08:44:31 MSD 2013

Hi guys,

Has anyone had any issues using FreeSwitch with Yealink phones? My
phones connect to FS via openvpn tunnel. All incoming calls work no
problem, call comes through phones ring everyone can hear each other no
issues, having a very strange issue though on the outgoing calls. As
soon as the destination party picks up (this external calls) the call
hangs up.

short FS LOG:

switch_ivr_bridge.c:475 Channel [sofia/internal/105 at 10.0.0.34] has been
answered
sofia.c:6528 Hangup sofia/internal/105 at 10.0.0.34 [CS_EXECUTE]
[ORIGINATOR_CANCEL]
switch_ivr_bridge.c:721 Hangup sofia/external/2503004900
[CS_EXCHANGE_MEDIA] [NORMAL_CLEARING]

So FS thinks the phone sent a BYE packet (which I can see with
siptrace) but the phone's timer keeps going as if it thinks the call is
supposed to keep going.

Internal extension to extension works fine (even if the extensions are
at a different physical location and subnet).

I setup a second account to one of my asterisk servers and
outgoing/incoming work just fine, so it seems this strange combination
of FS and Yealink ... does it on 2 models T32G and T38G (only phones I
have).

I have updated firwmare to their latest version (which in the comments
say freeswitch ready)

Wondering if anyone else had any experience with these, or has some
thoughts?

Thanks

Paul