[Freeswitch-users] Do we have ESL-proxy?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Aug 6 21:40:56 MSD 2013

With HAProxy, you could just define a list of target servers. You'd configure your app to talk to the HA IP, and then
each request would go to next available server in the pool you have defined.

You could also simply do a DNS round robin if you wanted. All depends on what infrastructure/etc. you have available to
you and how resilient it needs to be.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu