[Freeswitch-users] IVR - Dial by extension

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Tue Aug 6 06:26:33 MSD 2013

In the dialplan, I use something like this as a condition for the Local
Extension "extension":

<condition field="${user_exists id ${destination_number} $${domain}}"
expression="^true$">

I was wondering if there was something you could do to have a similar
behavior when creating IVR menus. Has anyone tried this? Our extensions
don't fit a particular format, other than 4 digits, so checking beforehand
whether the user id exists would be ideal before transferring.

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Representative
Davri Investments, Incorporated