[Freeswitch-users] Can't call from Firefox 22 to Freeswitch using sipml5

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 21:16:18 MSD 2013

try going to your wss address in firefox as an https addr.
Replace wss:// with https://  and paste it in the location toolbar.

You may get the trust warning and have to set exception on the cert.  They
won't tell you this when you hit it as wss and it will not work silently
forever.
Once you trust the cert over https it will allow it for subsequent hits as
wss.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/