[Freeswitch-users] H.264 OK SDP

Jimmy Chang chang33.tw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:04:04 MSD 2013

Hi,

We have a softphone client using H.264 codec.
When we made a call to FS, we found that the OK response of FS for the
INVITE missing something.
There is a SDP media attribute like this from softphone client:
/
Media Attribute (a): fmtp:116 profile-level-id=42000C;packetization-mode=0/

But in the OK SDP of FS, we could't find this info.
The softphone client would choose other resolution for this call.
We know that the H.264 is a pass through video codec in FS.
Our question is that is it possible and how can we add the attribute
into the OK SDP?

FreeSWITCH Version 1.3.17.

Thanks.

Jimmy