[Freeswitch-users] TLS/Freeswitch self signed certs

Mehroz Ashraf mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:51:17 MSD 2013

Why do you want to place the cert on webserver and point android browser?
If you are doing this to download cert into android then that is probably
not the right approach.

I used cafile.pem (without converting it into .der format) and placed the
file in  SD card or phone memory, and point out linphone to get the CA from
the path. You may search in libraries where it need to tell the path.