[Freeswitch-users] Skype "Problem witch Audio Playback" - with skypopen-oss module.

Jacek wampir990 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 01:39:09 MSD 2013

Sorry for the earlier post.

I'm used to that all kernel modules are
make me the device in / dev and set permissions.
Skypopen do not do this, so I added init command
mknod / dev / dsp c 15 3
and / dev / dsp was created, but because the system umask is 0022, so
the / dev / dsp was the owner root: root and permissions 644

When I manually changed the permissions and the owner / dev / dsp
now look like this:

ls-l / dev / dsp
crw-rw-rw- 1 root freeswitch 15, 3 08-04 23:10 /dev/dsp

  - Sype oss works fine.

I'll add myself to the startup scripts to automatically be set to the
owner and group permissions. ;)

  ;)

Cheers