[Freeswitch-users] garbled audio with G726-32, other codecs are fine

Ivan Mitev imitev at c3i.bg
Sun Aug 4 09:53:31 MSD 2013

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm testing with G726-32, not AAL2-G726-32
; so bitpacking shouldn't be used. By the way when I tested with AAL2 to
the linphone client I only got cracks and whitenoise, I've forgot to
mention that in my post.

That said I've tried to uncomment and set <param name="bitpacking"
value="none"/> in internal.xml ("none" is a wild guess - I couldn't find
any doc on values accepted by this parameter), but that doesn't help.

Speex: the ATAs don't support it. And being stubborn I'd like to
understand what's wrong with G726 :)