[Freeswitch-users] Possible Polycom bridging issues in all recent FreeSWITCH versions

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Sun Aug 4 01:31:26 MSD 2013

Hi guys,

I've been going in circles for quite some time now as you can see in the history of this message. And this is starting to weigh heavy.

The bug has made it into stable versions and I would love to see it fixed soon… What is needed to troubleshoot on my end?

The data is:
1. Caller cannot hear callee  in a bridge situation but video works fine.
2. The issue happens when G721 at 32000h and H264 is used. I believe it also happens without H264 involved.
3. If the called party holds/unholds the line and a renegotiation of codecs happens the audio works 2-way to the detriment of 1-way video.
4. The issue does not occur when using apps instead of bridging calls. E.g.: conference.
5. Using an old mod_siren does not solve the problem.

Some attention to this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org