[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Core - Cassandra Database

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at sunteltech.ca
Fri Aug 2 18:10:31 MSD 2013

Core Dev'e preferred database is PostgreSQL. I will choose PostgreSQL.

There are so many issues with depends on one data centers. The
more critical now a days is weather cause lots of issues.

I want to distribute freeswitch, minimum two data centers and two different
regions.

Does anyone have a PostgreSQL master-master replication working reliably?
Anything I need to consider using PostgreSQL master-master.

Thank you in advanced.

Lloyd

*
*