[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH -- 30 Second call drop

Carlos Flor jackal at cybershroud.net
Fri Aug 2 05:29:54 MSD 2013

If that doesn't work, check your mtu and/or make sure you aren't blocking
icmp on your firewall if you want to do path-mtu discovery.  I had a 31
second call drop problem and it was because my icmp unreachable (needs
fragmentation) packets weren't getting all the way back to me (in my case
it was a bad route) and so I my device wasn't adjusting my mtu and the call
would drop exactly at 31 seconds in every single time.