[Freeswitch-users] conference add-member event delay

woot root oak.hidden at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 00:14:36 MSD 2013

Recently i noticed we have this strange issue:

what we are doing is:
first we create a conference for AGENT (because several party needed for
the phone call)
then we start dialing LEAD
once LEAD answered the phone, I'll transfer this LEAD into AGENT's
conference by using
> uuid_transfer  LEAD 'conference:AGENT' inline

if everything goes well, I'll receive this event very quick (usually less
than one second)
 >Event-Subclass:conference::maintenance
 >Action:add-member
so i could get the LEAD's member_id (to do mute/deaf with member_id)

But, now, sometimes -- not always, we could not receive the
conference::maintenance event with member_id after uuid_transfer command,
it will take around 7 seconds to receive!

I spend a lot of time on this issue, but still could not find any clue, and
don't know how to reproduce it, but it still happens from time to time...

I hope somebody could help me out.

Thanks!!

Eric