[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Core - Cassandra Database

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 1 21:38:41 MSD 2013

Postgresql offers streaming replication in PG9 versions... Its a
master/(warm)standby system but it works quite well (I use the native pgsql
replication for high volume calling). PostgreSQL is BSD licensed so this has
also lead to several addons that use various methods for replication... Some
are opensourced others are not...

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org