[Freeswitch-users] WebSocket for proxied outgoing calls

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:32:13 MSD 2013

Hello,
I have kamailio SIP proxy with WebSocket support in front of FS using plain
UDP transport (not using ws-binding).
It works fine for incoming calls:
http://sipml5.org --> SIP over WebSocket --> kamailio --> SIP over UDP -->
FS plays some prompt.

Then, the WebSocket app registers with kamailio and when a call arrives to
it at FS, FS sends the call to kamailio and the call is sent to the browser.
However, when I try to answer the call, the web app refuses the call with
this:

SIP/2.0 603 Failed to get local SDP.