[Freeswitch-users] No audio on either of an established call

Peter eidevm5 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 06:33:06 MSD 2013

I currently have 2 SIP clients (Linphone) successfully calling each other,
but there is no audio on either end.

The set up is as follows:

Linphone1 (1000)  --> Kamailio 1   <-------> Freeswitch   <------>  Kamalio
2  <---- Linphone2 (2000)

Using Freeswitch 1.2.12 on CentOS (installed via RPM)

Freeswitch has two interfaces:

external - 10.1.1.206
internal -  10.10.10.206

Each of the Linphone clients are registered their respective Kamailio
instance and Kamailio is configured to route via the appropriate interface
on Freeswitch.

The SIP negotiation is working as I can call either Linphone client.

I've done a tcpdump on each side of  Freeswitch and can see the RTP traffic
between the Linphone and the appropriate interface on Freeswitch.

I've tried different codec combinations (mostly G711 and iLBC), and
different SIP clients but still get no audio.

Any pointers on how to track down the issue?

Thanks

Peter