[Freeswitch-users] BAD CONTACT HEADER

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 29 17:29:22 MSD 2013

Poor thing, you've been fighting this for over a week.   From the looks of this haphazardly pasted sip trace you may be fighting a SIP ALG thats broken and modifying the packets.  But since you posted the trace where NOBODY can read it its quite hard to tell for sure... Could you re-post this via pastebin?

What is the network topology?

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
ISN: 410*543