[Freeswitch-users] ESL Client Library Managed wrappers (Windows)

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Sat Apr 27 20:10:37 MSD 2013

Same thing happened to me. It seems that for some reason if I build it on the same machine, and from the same clone that I build the rest of FS I get the same results. So every time there is a major change to the ESL stuff, I build from fresh clone on a different machine, where nothing else in the tree has been built, verfy size of the native DLL, zip, and push up there, since I use it in a number of projects.

If I can ever figure out the NuGet powershell magic to build a script into a NuGet package that will add the build step to also copy the native interop dll as well as the managed one, I'll push a HuGet package up with it, and have a CI build trigger on changes to the ESL library.

--Dave
      _____