[Freeswitch-users] ERROR 404 BAD HEADER

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Apr 26 22:35:41 MSD 2013

Did you look at Brian West's response:

	I suspect he's set his ext-sip-ip or sip-ip to include the port. In
addition to having sip-port being set.

	On Apr 25, 2013, at 8:30 PM, Sean Devoy <sdevoy at bizfocused.com>
wrote:

	> Perhaps someone who is more SIP savvy can clue us in on where that
comes from.
	> Is ALG turned off on the router at the client end?

Where are you specifying the port in the client setup?

We don't know if voip.ms is getting the extra registration or how they react
to it.  It may be sent and ignored or possibly the Contact is parsed to
include up to the port.  There are lots of ways to explain why a bad header
might work on some software. We need to determine why the bad header is
being sent so it works on compliant software.

Send me registration credentials and I will register from my location with
SIP so help determine the location of the problem.