[Freeswitch-users] ERROR 404 BAD HEADER

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Apr 26 05:30:30 MSD 2013

I will see if I can contribute.  First, if you have not yet, change the
default passwords.  I get port scans everytime I post addresses in pastebin.

What Michael said is correct.  You have a perfect registration sequence in
your pastebin log, followed immediately by another attempt with the bad port
specification you pointed out.  So your communications problem is not really
NAT, but rather something is retrying to register and sending invalid NAT
data.

It is interesting that the errant packet, is received on a good
address/port:

recv 840 bytes from udp/[189.234.223.22]:10604

But the Contact header has an incorrect address/port/port

Contact: <sip:1000 at 189.234.223.22:10604:10604

Perhaps someone who is more SIP savvy can clue us in on where that comes
from.

Is ALG turned off on the router at the client end?