[Freeswitch-users] Skinny gateway

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Apr 26 01:29:06 MSD 2013

What version of CCM are you running, unless it's truly ancient - it should support SIP.

That's how I'm using FS right now.

	PSTN -> CCM -sip-> FS -> SIP + Skinny phones

with eventual intent of flip-flopping CCM and FS in that picture.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect