[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch silent crash

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 25 19:21:13 MSD 2013

It should,

If you are running as a non-root user on linux there is a sysctl that should
be referenced on the wiki (I can never remember it off the top of my head)
you will need to set properly for the non-root user to dump the core file.

Look at the sysctl kernel.core_pattern for the pattern of the file name
used.

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org