[Freeswitch-users] URGENT HELP! Customers cant make any calls -after MAKE CURRENT

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:13:12 MSD 2013

> That's a PCMU ptime parameter. It looks like your clients are now
> sending with a ptime of 30, where FS is expecting a ptime of 20.
> This isn't something that would have changed in FS as far as I know. FS
> should still default to a PCMU ptime of 20. It's likely your clients are
> no longer sending an option for ptime of 20. Do you have a sip trace?

I'm not so sure about that. There was another thread on this list a few
days ago where someone also was having problems due to ptime.

They showed a log file from an older version of FS and a newer one. The
older version switched from the expected ptime to the one FS was requesting
while the newer version ignored that codec option. It did look like a
behaviour change.

-Steve