[Freeswitch-users] sip to h323 video call via freeswitch

Navnath Sonavne navnath.sonavne at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 11:29:23 MSD 2013

Steven Ayre <steveayre at ...> writes:

> Yes it is. Endpoint modules implement a particular protocol. All calls
pass through the core which abstracts the call, and so you can bridge
between any combination of protocols.

/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am running freeswitch successfully on centos for audio and video call
 using xlite sip phones.

> Now I am trying different things.
>

> I am able to make audio call from X-Lite
>  softphone(sip protocol endpoint) to Ekiga softphone(h323 protocol
endpoint) via freeswitch.
> But my video call is not showing videos at both ends.
>

> So I wonder is this type of video call(sip softphone--->freeswitch--->h323
softphone) possible?

> If yes then please give me some advice to make it work.
>

> Regards,
>

> Navnath.

PD4FTy7X32k3T7AR8gHRW2D2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.orghttp://lists.freeswitch.org
/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-users
> UNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-
usershttp://www.freeswitch.org

> consulting at ...

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

> FreeSWITCH-users at ...

Hi,

As you said use Use mod_opal or mod_h323 to send/receive h323 calls.
I used both the modes but no success.
I tried lot of changes in opal.conf.xml and h323.comf.xml but did not able
to make video call.
Actually i have some confusion about these two modes.
If I am making video call from X-Lite(sip protocol) phone to Ekiga(h323
protocol) then out of these two modes which mode will
come into action?
Could you please tell me what chenges I have to make in these two modes to
make video call?

-Navnath.