[Freeswitch-users] How to tigger an external command when registering

Daniel Ivanov sertys at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:24:28 MSD 2013

Well, both options stated are very helpful, but keep in mind agents
constantly send sip REGISTER messages to renew their sessions. So the real
tricky part is actually getting the first time register events. I guess we
can achieve this with some info parsing... anyway, contact me for a perl
script that catches register events