[Freeswitch-users] Multi-tenat PBX using xml_curl

Chris B. Ware chrisbware at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 23 01:51:51 MSD 2013

Hi guys,

I've looked for a help on this issue on irc and mailing-list archive without success.
I need to configure a multitenant PBX using xml_curl. I've followed wiki to do it.

I've two domains:

DomainA.voip.com
DomainB.voip.com.

I can register extensions to those domains but when I call one extensions from another I receive
an "INVALID PROFILE" error.

The only way I've found to fix this issue is to add those domains as aliases under internal profile.

I thought they were automatically added: what should I set to generate their aliases automatically?

Please, help. Thanks.