[Freeswitch-users] Mod_xml_radius features

Dmitry Erankevich de at yota.com.ni
Sun Apr 21 02:08:13 MSD 2013

Dear friends,

I’m researching the freeswitch’s deploying perspective in our current
infrastructure.
One of the case is integration with a billing system.
I have tried  various modules but cannot find dynamic registration
feature.
And maybe  Mod_xml_radius is what I need but unfortunately cannot
understand how it works.
Could you please help me to find out if:

1.	Mod_xml_radius provides sip dynamic registration with Radius
protocol. No xml files need. User database can be located in Radius
server side.
2.	It is possible to mix somehow radius registration with regular xml
files.
3.	With Mod_xml_radius is possible to apply maximum concurrent calls
for the user.

Thank you very much for your support,

Dmitry.