[Freeswitch-users] OPUS in FreeSWITCH

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 19 03:08:07 MSD 2013

Load mod_opus (naturally) and in vars.xml look at your global_codec_prefs
line. Add "OPUS" to the list, save, reloadxml and test. Be sure to look at
the log output where it shows the codec negotiation to confirm that OPUS is
being checked as one of the codec possibilities.

-MC

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 1:18 AM, thomas peterseil <
thomas.peterseil at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
> i just installed the actual version of freeswitch and now i wanted to make
> opus working. i added and activated the mod_opus module and now i wanted to
> ask, what else i have to do to make opus work with my freeswitch? i tried
> to add opus in the vars.xml file, but it didn´t help. what´s the exact
> syntax i have to use to enable opus in the vars.xml file? are there some
> other changes i have to do to make it working?
>
> thank you very much for your help!
>
> best,
>
> thomas

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org