[Freeswitch-users] uuid_bridge causes DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER with FS rev 1.2.7

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 08:37:41 MSD 2013

Hello All,

I am working on migrating our call system from FreeSWITCH 1.0.6 to 1.2.7.

The setup is as follows:
* CallerDevice registered with Remote FreeSWITCH
* CalleeDevice registered with Local FreeSWITCH
* Local FreeSWITCH and Remote FreeSWITCH are in different subnets

I have a C application which is connected to, and interacts with
FreeSWITCH. On receiving a call from Remote FreeSWITCH on Local
FreeSWITCH, the call is parked, and then a couple of Lua scripts are
executed:
1. first one sends an INVITE to the callee device via freeswitch interface,
which makes the callee device to ring
2. Once the call is accepted on the device, a second script executes, which
calls the uuid_bridge applicaiton to bridge the parked call UUID and the
callee UUID

However, most of the times (it does work a few times), the call
establishment fails with a DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER error. This exact
setup, when run with the 1.0.6 version, works without any glitches.
When I peeped through the code, I see that,  the call state of the callee
leg, after going into HIBERNATE STATE, never recovers, because of which the
call times out in the method uuid_bridge_on_soft_execute(), and throws this
error. In case of the 1.0.6 version, this doesn't happen, and 'State Change
CS_HIBERNATE -> CS_RESET' takes place, and the call continues. The
uuid_bridge_on_hibernate() handler, for some reason, doesn't seem to be
getting called.

Would appreciate any inputs on how to resolve this.. I probably need to
update my application to work with 1.2.7 version, but am not sure!

Logs at : http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20800

Thanks!