[Freeswitch-users] Weird port in "Contact", SIP/2.0 200 OK message

FSX ml88888 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 01:42:18 MSD 2013

In attempt to find out why I can't use the latest builds, I've decided to do
some experiment. As I've said earlier, I see some changes in configuration
between 130326 release (working correctly) and the latest 130415 release
(which is broken for me). I made 4 simple test calls to voicemail (just to
reduce number of participants and therefore other potential problems).

Even though that I see some (insignificant for this problem, INHO)
differences in "conf" folders between builds, I've tested:
1. FS, made 130326 with its own "conf" folder
2. FS, made 130326 with new "conf" folder (copied from 130415 build)
3. FS, made 130415 with its own "conf" folder
4. FS, made 130415 with new "conf" folder (copied from 130326 build)

In both 1 and 2 cases call was fine, while in both 3 and 4 cases FS fails to
complete the call. It sends in its "SIP/2.0 200 OK" message this weird port
in "Contact: <sip:205 at IP.IP.IP.IP:1;transport=udp>"...

Conclusion, some bug was introduced in FS code after 130326 (last build that
I've made and it works) and before 130410 (first build, exhibiting this
problem). Git hashes for these builds see in my first post.