[Freeswitch-users] ringback and transfer_ringback ignored by FS

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Tue Apr 16 20:59:37 MSD 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Adam Raszynski <netcentrica at gmail.com>wrote:

> <action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=myfile.wav"/>

You could take a hint from the music-on-hold in the default configuration
and put your audio in a local stream. I'm not sure of the "correct" way to
do it, but you could add a section in the
autoload_configs/local_stream.conf.xml file like this:

<directory name="myaudio" path="$${sounds_dir}/myaudio">
    <param name="channels" value="1"/>
</directory>

Then you could use in your dialplan:

<action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=local_stream://myaudio"/>

Disclaimer: This is just a guess at this point. Someone will correct me if
I'm wrong.

--
Steve