[Freeswitch-users] Respect the request URI domain and To URI domain when bridging

José Luis Millán jmillan at aliax.net
Tue Apr 16 12:16:06 MSD 2013

Hi all,

Every call bridged though a specific 'gateway' does rewrite the SIP request
URI domain and To URI domain values to the gateway's 'proxy' parameter
value.

I would like to respect such values and receive in my proxy the SIP
messages with their original request URI domain and To URI domain.

This is, I would like to be able to send a SIP message with the following
request URI and To headers, to the IP address 2.2.2.2

```
INVITE sip:jmillan at 1.2.3.4 SIP/2.0 Via: SIP/2.0/TCP
bl23sl8lmku7.invalid;branch=z9hG4bK9420964 To: <sip:d at 1.2.3.4>```
```

Is it possible to handle this with FreeSwitch?

I have followed the FS wiki but I've been unable to handle this.

Thanks in advance.

--
José Luis Millán