[Freeswitch-users] Can't access voicemail because DB is locked

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Fri Apr 12 00:01:14 MSD 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Steven Ayre <steveayre at gmail.com> wrote:

> What database are you using? Sqlite? MySQL? PostgreSQL?

The one that came with FreeSWITCH (Sqlite).

Check if there's anything else connected to the same database and what
> queries are being run. Perhaps something is holding a lock on the voicemail
> table.

FreeSWITCH is the only thing that is connected to the database. I have no
other programs on that machine accessing that database.

The problem eventually went away after letting it sit for a couple of
minutes. I suspect the DB locked was just a symptom of the real problem
which may have happened earlier. The user couldn't connect to VM for some
reason, so he made multiple tries in rapid succession, which locked the
database somehow. The trouble is that I can't reproduce it.

--
Steve