[Freeswitch-users] Metaswitch perimeta SBC - any thoughts?

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 21:07:19 MSD 2013

Hello all,

Does anyone here have any first hand experience using the Metaswitch
perimeta SBC with FreeSWITCH?
http://www.metaswitch.com/products/perimeta-session-border-controller

I know this isn't strictly on-topic, but I find the people on this list are
usually best placed to give useful feedback on related products.

At the moment we're weighing up the pros/cons of using our own in-house
SBC, F5 LTM, Stingray TM, OpenSER, or buying a purpose made SBC such as the
Perimeta.

Any thoughts?

Cal

(Mods: if you aren't happy with this being discussed on the list, just let
me know).