[Freeswitch-users] How to: Setup IVR message menu

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sun Apr 7 20:26:50 MSD 2013

That is because you are attempting to use a phrase that does not exist.

See documentation here;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Speech_Phrase_Management

If you want to use TTS (i.e. you provide some text and it converts it to
voice), then you can use the following;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/TTS

You can also record the voice menus yourself (or hire voice talent from
fiverr.com), and play them as regular wav/mp3 - which gives a much better
quality finish.

Hope this helps

Cal