[Freeswitch-users] Presence in ODBC/PgSQL?

hajime hajime9ma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:20:47 MSD 2013

My first question in the mailing list, so hope you can bear over with me :-)

Been trawling through the mailing list and google alas not yet found a sound
solution to get presence data stored in a database - say I'd like to expose
the users' online status via a web page ( I'd like to avoid having to
install Kamailio which could manage this for me ).

Is the simplest option to subscribe to events (Mod event socket) and write
them myself into a database? Or is there an easier way to achieve this.
If you could provide me some pointers I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Hajime