[Freeswitch-users] Anyone have a good dialplan recipe for a long distance forced authorization code?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:27:35 MSD 2013

Ah sorry, this is for specific outbound calls rather than incoming...

I might approach this by setting a variable if the call is allowed... For local destinations always set it, and for long distance only if the PIN is correct.

Then allow the call to continue processing further into the dialplan, and add an extra condition to the bridging extension that checks the variable is set.

Bear in mind that unless you're using TLS+SRTP/ZRTP it may be possible to eavesdrop on the PIN.

Steve